Most advanced I/O pad ring and pin mux management.
I/O Pad Ring and Pin MUX Management
Modern SoC devices typically support multiple static and dynamic operating modes. This can result in thousands of top-level signals that need to be mapped to hundreds of I/O pins according to the target application.
SOCRATES Spinner application manages this increasingly complex area by specifying and auto-generating all of the logic associated with the chip I/O layer.
SOCRATES Spinner App is an award-winning tool that specifies the complete I/O layer, auto-generates multiple design views and enables seamless integration of the I/O fabric with the rest of the system.
SOCRATES simplifies and automates the specification and verification of the I/O subsystem, slashing development schedules, enhancing inter-team communications and virtually eliminating the risk of I/O bugs.
- Reduced development costs through automation of time-consuming, tedious and error-prone tasks
- Eliminates I/O bugs with rigorous coherency checks and self-checking testbench
- Immediate turnaround time for late I/O changes and management of iterative design flow
- Cost-effective commercial replacement for legacy in-house solutions
- Enables large-scale reuse of I/O fabric information and accelerated derivative development
- Guaranteed quality of designs due to correct-by-construction methodology