I/O Fabric Management
Modern SoC devices typically support multiple static and dynamic operating modes. This can result in thousands of top-level signals that need to be mapped to hundreds of I/O pins according to the target application. Socrates Spinner manages this increasingly complex area by specifying and auto-generating all of the logic associated with the chip I/O layer.
Socrates Spinner is an award-winning tool that specifies the complete I/O layer, auto-generates multiple design views and enables seamless integration of the I/O fabric with the rest of the system.
Spinner simplifies and automates the specification and verification of the I/O subsystem, slashing development schedules, enhancing inter-team communications and virtually eliminating the risk of I/O bugs.
- Provides a complete I/O solution in a single-source specification
- Support for standard formats including IP-XACT, Excel and VHDL / Verilog, in addition to customizable importer technology for customer-specific or legacy formats
- Complete I/O data model and comprehensive checks to guarantee data coherency
- Data model extension via user-defined properties to support customer-specific data and constructs
- Complex I/O cell control including user-defined logic equations
- Automatic insertion of test and power isolation logic
- Full support for boundary scan cell definition, insertion and interconnection
- Support for digital and analog I/O
- Suite of I/O-related output view generators including RTL, documentation, IP-XACT and self-check testbench
- Supports customization of standard generators or creation of customer-specific generators
- Effective color-coded visualization of multiplexing schemes plus die and package views
- Eclipse-based product supporting a powerful and intuitive GUI and command-line operation; runs on Windows or Linux platforms
|Socrates Spinner Package View||Socrates Spinner Die View|
- Reduced development costs through automation of time-consuming, tedious and error-prone tasks
- Elimination of I/O bugs with rigorous coherency checks and self checking testbench
- Immediate turn-around-time for late I/O changes and management of iterative design flow
- Cost-effective commercial replacement for legacy in-house solutions
- Efficient reuse of information and accelerated derivative development
- Guaranteed quality of design views due to correct-by-construction methodology
We’re Here to Help
Duolog Support prides itself on providing the most comprehensive technical and customer support in the EDA industry. Our highly qualified team of Application Engineers are available to help you install, customize and successfully incorporate Duolog’s award-winning products and solutions.
How to Contact
Duolog Support tickets and requests are continuously monitored to ensure that all customer requests are dealt with quickly and professionally via firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customers and partners receive exclusive support ticket login access to view the status of any support requests directly on our system.
Duolog Support and worldwide channel partners offer a range of training courses featuring our Socrates tool suite. The training is provided at multiple worldwide centers and also offered at customer sites.
Our worldwide network of distributors are Duolog product experts. They have received rigorous training to support and appreciate the benefits of our products and solutions. A list of our Duolog distributors in your area can be found here.