IP Integration and Chip Assembly
IP reuse and efficient IP integration are essential for successful SoC development. Socrates Weaver is a revolutionary tool for IP integration that is the fastest and most efficient way to build and maintain complex systems. The unique rules-based integration methodology employed by Weaver maximizes the potential for IP, subsystem and system reuse.
Socrates Weaver has a unique rules-based integration methodology that offers an intuitive, highly automated, scalable solution for IP integration and system assembly. Weaver’s rules are simple, high-level specifications of integration intent. Weaver synthesizes the rules to create the low-level connections. Because of the high level of abstraction, a single rule can result in hundreds, or even thousands, of individual correct-by-construction connections. Rules are simple to understand and review and can be easily shared and reused. Rules can be combined to create more complex structures and stored in libraries that can be used and reused across teams or companies. Weaver can also be used to build and dissolve design hierarchy without disrupting connectivity.
- Full IP packaging capabilities including IP-XACT interface definitions
- User-defined properties to support customer-specific data and constructs
- Inheritance of interface definitions and properties for automated IP & subsystem packaging
- Supports both rules-based and manual connectivity
- High-performance connectivity engine with thousands of connections created in just seconds
- Real-time status bar illustrating connectivity progress
- Hierarchy manipulation via rules or GUI with no loss of connectivity
- Supports import & export of standard formats including IP-XACT, Excel, VHDL & Verilog
- Fully customizable suite of hardware, verification and software output generators
- Comprehensive suite of coherency checks with click-and-jump navigation to problem
- Effective visualization and data filtering to aid design navigation
- Eclipse-based product supporting GUI and command-line operation; runs on Windows or Linux platforms
|Socrates Weaver Rules||Socrates Weaver Connectivity Status|
- Reduces development costs through automation of time-consuming, tedious and error-prone tasks
- Eliminates bugs caused by human error and reduces risk of re-spin
- Provides a fast and efficient path to a standardized IP repository
- Ensures adherence to project & organisation integration strategy
- Enables large-scale reuse of IP and subsystems and accelerated derivative development
- Promotes high quality designs through correct-by-construction methodology
We’re Here to Help
Duolog Support prides itself on providing the most comprehensive technical and customer support in the EDA industry. Our highly qualified team of Application Engineers are available to help you install, customize and successfully incorporate Duolog’s award-winning products and solutions.
How to Contact
Duolog Support tickets and requests are continuously monitored to ensure that all customer requests are dealt with quickly and professionally via email@example.com. Our customers and partners receive exclusive support ticket login access to view the status of any support requests directly on our system.
Duolog Support and worldwide channel partners offer a range of training courses featuring our Socrates tool suite. The training is provided at multiple worldwide centers and also offered at customer sites.
Our worldwide network of distributors are Duolog product experts. They have received rigorous training to support and appreciate the benefits of our products and solutions. A list of our Duolog distributors in your area can be found here.