Your Complete Solution for Register & Memory Management
Effective HW/SW integration is one of the biggest challenges facing System-on-Chip (SoC) development teams. Registers and memory-maps are at the heart of the HW/SW interface. Socrates Bitwise manages the entire register and memory-map infrastructure for an IP or system, improving inter-team communications, enhancing design quality and greatly reducing workload.
Socrates Bitwise manages HW/SW register, memory-map and interface definitions for IPs, subsystems or SoCs. Bitwise provides a single-source specification for register and memory-map information from which all design, verification, software and integration teams auto-generate the views they require, thereby remaining perfectly synchronized at all times. Bitwise enhances inter-team communications, increases levels of flow automation and significantly reduces development schedules. Bitwise provides a comprehensive environment that supports architectural planning, IP import, IP creation, and view generation. The result is a complete solution for HW/SW interface management that eliminates an entire category of bugs from your systems.
- Fully interoperable solution supporting import of standard formats including IP-XACT, Excel, VHDL / Verilog
- Customizable importers to support customer-specific or other legacy formats
- Comprehensive suite of standard output generators for hardware, verification & software code and documentation
- Supports customization of standard generators or creation of customer-specific generators using a variety of common languages including Freemarker, Python and Perl
- Comprehensive data model supporting configurable IP and multiple operational modes, in addition to ports, interfaces, register groups & arrays, complex access types and memories
- Data model extension via user-defined properties that enable customer-specific data and constructs
- Full set of data syntax and semantic rule checks with real-time markers in the GUI and simple identification of error source
- Effective visualization of IP & system content and structure to aid design navigation
- Eclipse-based product supporting both a powerful and intuitive GUI and command-line operation; runs on Windows or Linux platforms
|Socrates Bitwise Memory Map||Socrates Bitwise Structure|
- Fast and efficient path to a standardized IP repository
- Reduced development costs through automation of time-consuming, tedious and error-prone tasks
- Elimination of bugs due to human error or misalignment between engineering teams
- Customizable importers and generators to ensure non-disruptive deployment
- Cost-effective commercial replacement for legacy in-house solutions
- Efficient reuse of IP and accelerated derivative development
- Low/No risk migration to new flows and standards
- Guaranteed quality of design views due to correct-by-construction methodology
We’re Here to Help
Duolog Support prides itself on providing the most comprehensive technical and customer support in the EDA industry. Our highly qualified team of Application Engineers are available to help you install, customize and successfully incorporate Duolog’s award-winning products and solutions.
How to Contact
Duolog Support tickets and requests are continuously monitored to ensure that all customer requests are dealt with quickly and professionally via firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customers and partners receive exclusive support ticket login access to view the status of any support requests directly on our system.
Duolog Support and worldwide channel partners offer a range of training courses featuring our Socrates tool suite. The training is provided at multiple worldwide centers and also offered at customer sites.
Our worldwide network of distributors are Duolog product experts. They have received rigorous training to support and appreciate the benefits of our products and solutions. A list of our Duolog distributors in your area can be found here.